All Contact Center Jobs Suck
Clients and job candidates alike say
we’re not like other centers.



Current Job Postings  
       
New to the site? Applied with us before?


 
Order Management Agent (Networking)
Halifax, NS, Canada
An Hourly Office Job That Offers Professionalism, Pride, and Purpose? It’s not too much to ask for. Our order management agents support the world leader in networking technology doing work that really  matters.Our team regularly performs near-miracles for organizations like Microsoft, the FBI, and Bank of America. Do you remember...

Spanish Order Management Agent (Networking)
Halifax, NS, Canada
Join Our Multilingual Multicultural Team of Professionals Our order management team support customers of the world leader in networking technology in South America, North America, and beyond. With more than 35% of the work being done in Spanish and Portuguese, we’re always looking for smart, reliable, responsible people with language...

Customer Service (Online Grocery)
Halifax, NS, Canada
* This is not a job for students. This is a year-round, full-time position. Got a Strong Heart & Soft Skills for Tough Customers? Do you have the endless positive energy to do what it takes to support the complaint line for one of New York’s coolest grocery companies? This job...

Tech Support (SMART Technologies) French
Halifax, NS, Canada
French Language Skills and Technical Aptitude?  We have a job for you! Your skills and resume could be enhanced by the experience of working with our client, a global leader in the interactive white board technology niche. If you have language ability and technical aptitude, are energized by trans formative...

Work From Home: Customer Service (Online Grocery)
Halifax, NS, Canada
Self-Reliant Customer Service Pros for Work at Home Our team that takes care of tough customers from NYC is looking for a few extraordinary candidates to work from home. Do you have what it takes? You need to be an experienced customer service pro. You need to have above average...

Bilingual Claims Inquiry (Insurance)
Bathurst, NB, Canada
  You’re no novice when it comes to customer service. In this job, 65% of your customers will be upset or angry. The other 35% will be seeking updates and explanations on their insurance claims. No matter what, they will be met with your professional, calm and collected demeanor. Your...

Tier 2 Customer Service (Cell Phone Support)
Halifax, NS, Canada
Blue Ocean Contact Centers is seeking Tier 2 agents to support our TextNow client; a fast-paced and fast-growing Canadian company dedicated to connecting the world by creating an exceptional and affordable phone service. We’ve partnered with them to help raise the standard of great customer service. If you’re right for the...

Customer Service (Tourism Reservations)
Halifax, NS, Canada
Summer’s in sight. Let the hiring seasonal begin! Our seasonal Spring and Summer hiring is kicking off now that the warmer weather is heating up our Atlantic Provinces. We’rehiring 20 reservation agents to play an important part in helping visitors from ll over book an East Coast vacation they’ll never...

Entry Level Tech Support (SMART Technologies Contract)
Halifax, NS, Canada
New IT Grad? Get hands-on experience with Blue Ocean! If you have a strong technical aptitude coupled with experience and/or education and want a chance to learn and excel at providing software and hardware support through a customer service environment this might be just the job you would love.  Our...