Working with us will be time well spent. You’ll be supporting one of the world’s best brands doing work that matters. Our agents regularly perform near-miracles for organizations like Microsoft, the FBI, and Bank of America. It’s the kind of work that adds valuable experience to your resume and offers multiple pathways to meaningful careers. The way we see it, a call center job should be a stepping stone to greater things in your life, not a job that grinds the life right out of you.
Are you right for this position?
Our Order Management Agents play an important role in the global support network for one of the most successful networking technology companies on earth. We’re hiring people who are dependable to their core and who have the grit and tenacity to show up and work hard even when the going is tough. Simply put, people count on us. If you aren’t 100% reliable and ready to give it your all, this isn’t the job for you.
To be successful in this role, you have to be a great communicator. You need to be comfortable speaking to field engineers about technology products. You won’t be troubleshooting tech issues, but you will be working with the people who are either experiencing or resolving serious technology problems. You need patience and brains and a serious work ethic.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then we want to talk to you.
As an Order Management Agent at Blue Ocean Contact Centers, you will answer incoming calls, emails, and web-based inquiries from customers and internal client resources like field engineers.
Fulltime, year-round, 37.5 hours per week
Shifts will primarily be scheduled between the hours of 8:00am to 11:00pm, 7 days a week
Bilingual English and Portuguese agents start at $14.50 per hour! We are hiring a class of two to begin training in July 7th, 2016. Apply now!
Your major responsibilities will be:
- Provide telephone, email, and web-based product or service support for various services and products
- Quickly and effectively assess and resolve customer inquiries
- Schedule appointments and support field engineers
- Process returned merchandise authorizations
- Provide customers with a superior service experience by listening carefully to them and providing information/solutions to their concerns
- Follow highly detailed processes and policies
- Use software and available resources to meet the clients' needs
As a successful applicant, you:
- Possess excellent multi-tasking skills with a high degree of attention to accuracy and detail
- Have previous experience in an inbound, customer care contact center environment
- Have the ability to understand and apply best practices in problem resolution process
- Have excellent spoken and written communication skills that are well-suited to a highly professional, business environment.
- Have demonstrated your ability to be a leader in a team environment team player
- Possess a collaborative “what-ever it takes” attitude and flexible work ethic
- Have superior customer service skills with the ability to manage customer expectations, establishing credibility, and rapport with customers
- Have excellent computer skills through a combination of training and/or experience (skill and accuracy testing will be administered at the time of the in person interview)
- Be completely comfortable working with Microsoft Office and Outlook software, as well as using online resources and cloud-based apps
- Possess the ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Have a passion for resolving inquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain a positive rapport in challenging situations
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply online at blueocean.ca/apply.
Fora preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!