Join Our Multilingual Multicultural Team of Professionals
We are hiring two Bilingual (Spanish and English) agents to work full time shifts between the hours of 8:00 am and 11:00 pm. As an Order Management Agent at Blue Ocean Contact Centers, you will answer incoming calls, emails, and web-based inquiries from customers and internal client resources like field engineers. Training for these positions start on Wednesday, May 2, 2018.
Our order management team support customers of the world leader in networking technology in South America, North America, and beyond. With more than 35% of the work being done in Spanish, we’re always looking for smart, reliable, responsible people with language skills to join the team.
This is the kind of work that adds valuable experience to your resume and offers multiple pathways to meaningful careers – both with Blue Ocean and with our clients. You’ll be handling order management calls, emails, and chat sessions to deploy networking technology parts and labour for some of the world’s largest companies. You don’t have to have an education or experience in technology, but you do need to be comfortable working in English and Spanish to resolve issues related to tech products in a business environment.
Are you right for this position?
Our Order Management Agents play a key role in the global support network for one of the most successful networking technology companies on earth. We’re hiring people who are dependable to their core and will show up and work hard even when the going is tough. Simply put, people count on us. If you aren’t 100% reliable and ready to give it your all, this isn’t the job for you.
As an Order Management Agent at Blue Ocean Contact Centers, you will answer incoming calls, emails, and web-based inquiries from customers and internal client resources like field engineers.
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Here’s the deal:
- It’s a full-time job
- You’ll be scheduled 8-hour shifts, including weekends
- Starting hourly rate $15.50
- You need able to attend classroom (paid) training for five weeks
At Blue Ocean, we offer:
- Great work space. We have open concept, architecturally-designed offices flooded with natural light
- You'll enjoy our multiple break rooms and lounges, with internet cafés, white leather sofas, & TVs
- Loads of free parking and bus stops for major bus routes just outside our front door
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support
- Bi-weekly and monthly staff events and amazing employee appreciation events twice a year
- Gym membership discounts as well as retail and professional service discounts
- Employee benefits after 90 days
Your major responsibilities will be:
- Provide telephone, email, and web-based product or service support for various services and products
- Quickly and effectively assess and resolve customer inquiries
- Schedule appointments and support field engineers
- Process returned merchandise authorizations
- Provide customers with fast, friendly, and efficient service experience by listening carefully, making informed decisions quickly, and acting with urgency and accuracy
- Follow highly detailed processes and policies
- Use software and available resources to meet the clients' needs
As a successful applicant, you:
- Possess excellent multi-tasking skills with a high degree of attention to accuracy and detail
- Have excellent spoken and written communication skills that are well-suited to a highly professional, business environment.
- Have demonstrated ability to be a positive and productive member of a high performance team
- Have excellent organization skills in regard to documentation. You make great notes and leave a clear path for others to follow
- Have above average spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills
- Possess a collaborative “what-ever it takes” attitude and flexible work ethic
- Have excellent computer skills through a combination of training and/or experience (skill and accuracy testing will be administered at the time of the in person interview)
- Be completely comfortable working with Microsoft Office and Outlook software, as well as using online resources and cloud-based apps
- Possess the ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Have a passion for resolving inquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Thrive under pressure and maintain your cool in stressful situations
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply online at blueocean.ca/apply.
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!