Work at Home or Work at the Office -Customer Service (Online Grocery) $13.00/hr
Halifax, NS, Canada
Got a Strong Heart & Soft Skills for Tough Customers? We are looking for individuals who want to work from home or in the office. It’s your choice! Do you want to help customers for one of New York’s coolest grocery companies and work on a project that has opportunities for advancement?
This job is for folks who are both strong-hearted and naturally helpful. We’ll be frank – you need to be resilient and cheerful with their customers. You are the "fixer", you solve their problems!
If you’ve got the goods, here’s the deal:
- Fulltime, year-round employment
- Rotating 8-hour shifts between 7:00 am and 1:30 am, Sunday to Saturday
- Starting hourly rate is $13.00
- Must be able to attend our three-week training program on site in our Halifax office.
- Following your training program, you have a choice of working from home or in the office.
- Apply today, we are hiring a class of 10 to begin September 26, 2018
What we offer:
- If working in the office is your preference, we have beautiful office space with loads of natural light, multiple break rooms, internet and TVs.
- Should you wish to work at home you can use your own computer, or we can provide all the equipment you need.
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support.
- Employee appreciation events, treat days, and an amazing coffee program, ask us about them!
- Health, dental, & vision benefits.
What you'll do:
- Answer calls and emails from customers that are looking for help with their order; could be to change their delivery time, apply a promo code or to replace their broken eggs.
- Create a positive experience handling difficult customers with empathy while retaining and repairing relationship with the customers
- Stay calm under pressure; these customers are tough!
- Quickly and effectively assess and resolve challenging situations
What you'll likely have:
- Great attendance in your previous positions.
- You are totally resilient; don't take things personally.
- A passion for resolving problems in a timely and effective manner which involves empathy, supportiveness and showing concern for the customer
- Experience in de-escalating irate customers
If you are interested in working from home you must have reliable, fast internet
- Hardwired connection (no Wi-Fi)
- Minimum 30mbps download speed
- Minimum 10mbps upload speed. (15mbps preferred)
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply online at blueocean.ca/apply.
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!