Work at Home Self-Reliant Customer Service Pros $13.00/hr
Our team members working from home are loving it, so we are expanding!
Do you want full time employment without stepping outside your door? You can work from home no matter where you live in Nova Scotia or New Brunswick (as long, as you have a great internet connection)! We are looking for individuals who can take care of tough customers.
We’ll be frank – you need to be resilient and positive to succeed in this role. You’ll be fielding calls on a complaint line for a leading New York-based eComm grocery business. This job is for folks who are both strong-hearted and naturally helpful. You are the "fixer" - you solve problems! Does this sound like you?
We’re hiring for the following training class:
- Apply today if you are available to start a new job on August 29, 2018 – 15 positions available
Here’s the deal and what we offer:
- Work from Home –use your own computer or we can provide the equipment
- Full-time, year-round
- Paid training (10 days) – train at home in our virtual classroom!
- Rotating work schedule of 8-hour shifts: Shifts cycle through Sunday – Saturday, 7:30am to 1:30am
- Starting hourly rate is $13.00/hr.
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support
- Health, dental and vision benefits
What you’ll do:
- Answer incoming calls, emails, and web-based inquiries from customers. You’ll get general inquiries about products and services but mostly, you’ll be taking care of dissatisfied customers whose groceries are delayed or haven’t been delivered, or whose deliveries were missing items or included broken items.
- Handle difficult customers professionally and with empathy.
- Use your great communication and customer skills to de-escalate challenging situations while remaining calm and cool under pressure.
What you need to be:
- Totally reliable, in fact, you pride yourself on perfect attendance.
- Positive in trying situations- in other words amazing resilience.
- Experienced with dealing with customers who aren't always happy.
- Confident using the computer -windows operating system, internet, and email. You’ll need to be able to do some basic troubleshooting of your computer connection.
Work At Home Requirements: you must have reliable, fast internet
- Hardwired connection (no Wi-Fi)
- Minimum 30mbps download speed
- Minimum 10mbps upload speed. (15mbps preferred)
Get in on this great work-at-home opportunity – apply today at blueocean.ca/apply.
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!