Bilingual Customer Support Agents $14.00/hr.
Bathurst, NB, Canada
We are ramping up for our busy travel season, start a new career with us!
We are looking for bilingual (French-English) career minded individuals to work full time on our customer support team in Bathurst. We have a class of seven to begin training October 23, 2018.
If you are someone who can stay cool even in the toughest situations and has amazing communication skills, this could be a great opportunity for you! You’ll be doing meaningful work, helping people in a crisis, and you’ll get valuable experience that you can take forward in either the travel industry or the insurance industry. Are you right for the role? We’ll be frank. You need to be confident in your ability to deal with emotional situations like helping people in times of distress including medical crisis or death in the family.
You'll be explaining complex insurance products, policies, and processes and helping your customer walk through the next steps – so you need to be confident in your ability to work with complicated formal documentation.
Does this describe you? Then you may make a great addition to our growing Customer Support Specialist Team!
If you’ve got the goods, here’s the deal:
- Full Time Position: Must be available to work 37.5 hours per week.
- Rotating eight hour shifts between Sunday – Saturday, 7am–1am (subject to change based on the needs of the business)
- Starting bilingual (French and English) wage is $14.00 per hour.
- Four weeks paid training provided.
- Apply today at blueocean.ca/apply or bring your resume to our office and ask for Cheryl!
- Will undergo a criminal record check.
What we offer:
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support.
- Bi-weekly and monthly staff events and seasonal employee appreciation events.
- Employee benefits, which include health, dental and vision.
What you'll do:
- Provide customers with a superior experience by listening carefully and making good decisions to assist them effectively.
- Follow strict procedures for completing and logging transactions
- Be diplomatic and establish credibility and rapport with our customers.
What you'll likely have:
- Experience travelling and/or have worked in the insurance or healthcare industries.
- No fear of the unknown; the fact that no two calls are the same is exciting to you.
- Bilingual (French and English) customer service experience that allows you to remain calm and cool even in the toughest situations -nothing can throw you off your game.
- Attention to detail, thrive on staying organized, and diligent about fact checking.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply online at blueocean.ca/apply. Classes are filling up fast!
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/BlueOceanContactCenters