Portuguese Order Management Agent (Networking) $15.50/hr
Halifax, NS, Canada
An Office Job That Offers Professionalism, Pride, and Purpose?
Join our team of Order Management Agents for the world leader in networking technology and do work that really matters! You will answer incoming calls, emails, and web-based inquiries from business customers and internal client resources like field engineers. Our team regularly performs near-miracles for organizations like Microsoft, the FBI, and Bank of America.
This is the kind of work that adds valuable experience to your resume and offers multiple pathways to meaningful careers – both within Blue Ocean and with our clients. The way we see it, a call center job should be a steppingstone to greater things in your life, not a job that grinds the life out of you.
We’re hiring two agents to start training on March 4, 2019. If you think you’ve got what it takes, then we want to talk to you!
Here’s the deal:
- It’s a full-time job, you’ll be scheduled for 8-hour shifts.
- Regular business: 7 days a week, between 8:00 am and 9:30 pm (subject to change based on the needs of the business)
- Please note that for one week in the spring and for two weeks in fall we provide extended coverage to 10:30 pm
- Bilingual (Portuguese and English) starting hourly rate is $15.50
- You need to be able to attend classroom training for five weeks (paid).
What we offer:
- Beautiful office space with loads of natural light, multiple break rooms, internet and TVs.
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support.
- Employee appreciation events, treat days, and an amazing coffee program, ask us about them!
- Health, dental, & vision benefits.
What you'll do:
- Provide fast, friendly and effective service to our customers using critical thinking and a sense of urgency to resolve their problems.
- Follow highly detailed processes and policies; attention to detail is a must.
- Support external and internal clients by processing material and equipment replacements.
What you'll likely have:
- The ability to thrive under pressure and maintain your cool in stressful situations.
- Excellent computer skills through a combination of training and/or experience.
- A collaborative “what-ever it takes” attitude, flexible work ethic, and a passion for resolving problems.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills for a highly professional business environment. Bilingual (Portuguese and English)
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply online at blueocean.ca/apply.
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!