Customer Success Specialist (Cyber Security Software) – 4:00 am to Noon shift
Halifax, NS, Canada
Our Customer Success Specialists (CSS) represent our client who is the world leader in machine generated data! The CSS team guides our client’s top customers to achieve their strategic objectives and maximize the value of their investment. To do this you’ll work directly with the senior decision-makers at some of the most well-known companies in the world – 93 of the Fortune 100 companies use our client’s technology! Take your first step in building a career in Customer Success and enterprise software.
You will have your own roster of clients to support and help them achieve their business objectives by harnessing their machine data. You will be integral to the long-term success of the relationship between our client and these top customers.
Here’s the deal:
- Full-time (40 hours/week), with 8-hour shifts between 4:00 am to noon, Monday to Friday. This position will support the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region from Halifax, Nova Scotia. You will have the ability to work from home for the first part of your shift.
- Flexibility in when you work is required and managing your own schedule is a big part of the job.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Starting salary is $45,000, which includes RRSP matching, paid vacation, and health benefits.
- Training is a combination of shadowing a current CSS and completing self-paced and instructor-led online training.
- Bonus: you’ll have the ability to complete thousands of dollars of courses for free! Talk about a résumé boost!
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain a relationship with each client in your portfolio. You’ll do this through regularly scheduled meetings and communication.
- Create success plans for your clients to help them achieve their business objectives.
- Identify opportunities to drive product adoption and improvements with your clients.
- Lead reviews of executive dashboards, KPIs, contribute to periodic stakeholder meetings, and deliver program status updates.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the platform and future products.
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality with the information you learn.
What you must have:
- Knowledge of SOAR security is required and CompTIA Security+ Certification is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated passion for technology and motivation to continuously learn.
- Experience in a client facing role that includes relationship management, customer success, sales, or customer service at the B2B level.
- Big picture thinking and self-motivation.
- Confidence and professionalism to communicate directly with senior stakeholders including Senior Vice Presidents and Chief Information Officers of multinational organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The ability to manage your time in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and requirements on your time and the ability to adjust priorities on the fly.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to identify the right resources to resolve to problems.
Please email your résumé and cover letter as one document to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email, please quote "CSS Cyber (EMEA) and your name".
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!