Remote Work at Home Bilingual (French/English) Customer Service Agents $15.50/hr
Are you looking for full time employment without stepping out into the cold? You can work from home no matter where you live in Nova Scotia or New Brunswick (as long, as you have a great internet connection).
We’re looking for extremely organized, capable people who enjoy routine, yet can switch gears at a moment’s notice. Not only are you bilingual (English and French) but you probably have five apps open right now and are merrily juggling a game, a Facebook chat, and checking the bus schedule all at the same time. You’re focused and a brilliant multi-tasker. You’re adaptable, open-minded, and process driven. You like clear, step-by-step direction, but enjoy an environment that keeps you on your toes. You don’t need the memory of an elephant, but you’ll rely on your sharp-mindedness and organization to keep four – we repeat: four – different clients’ information at the tip of your tongue.
We are hiring a class of two to begin training on December 11, 2019.
Here’s the deal:
- Work from home- we provide the equipment.
- Full-time year-round position
- Rotating shifts falling between 7:00 am and 1:00 am, Sunday to Saturday. Your shift rotation will include nights and weekends. Ask our recruiters about the details and typical schedules.
- Bilingual rate (English and French) is $15.50 per hour.
- Paid training provided- train at home in our virtual classroom!
What we offer:
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support.
- Health, dental, & vision benefits.
- Beautiful office space with loads of natural light, multiple break rooms, internet and TVs.
- Employee appreciation events, treat days, and an amazing coffee program, ask us about them!
What you'll do:
- As a bilingual agent (English and French) you will provide telephone and e-mail support for a broad range of customer service and helpdesk projects.
- Quickly and effectively assess and resolve challenging situations following well-defined guidelines and procedures.
- Provide customers with a superior service experience by listening carefully to them and providing information/solutions to their concerns.
- Support clients in the banking, customer service and travel industries.
What you'll likely have:
- A fearless attitude toward the unknown; the fact that no two calls are the same is exciting to you.
- Confidence using the computer-windows operating system, internet and email. You’ll need to be able to do some basic troubleshooting of your computer connection.
- Customer service experience that allows you to remain calm and cool even in the toughest situations -nothing can throw you off your game.
- A collaborative "what-ever it takes" attitude and solid work ethic.
- The ability to understand and apply best practices in problem resolution processes.
- A calm, understanding approach when helping an upset customer – you know how to show people you’re on their side and you’re there to help them, no matter the problem!
Work at Home Requirements:
- Reliable and fast internet.
- Hardwired connection (not Wi-Fi).
- Minimum 30 mbps download speed.
- Minimum 15 mbps upload speed .
Get in on this great work-at-home opportunity – apply today at blueocean.ca/apply.
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!