Temporary Customer Support Agents (travel insurance) $14.00/hr.Bathurst, NB, Canada
We’re looking for dedicated, organized folks with a passion for helping others (and a touch of wanderlust wouldn’t hurt…)
You’re someone who has packing their suitcase down to a fine art. You play Monopoly by all the rules. You’re the friend everyone calls in a crisis because not only do you know just what to do, you remain level-headed and cool no matter what the situation. Basically: you’re organized, capable, and a natural helper.
If that’s an accurate description, then you’re just who we’re looking for! Our client is a leader in the travel insurance industry, and as the busy season ramps up, we are expanding our customer support team. You’ll be handling complex insurance products, policies, and processes, so you must be comfortable and confident in dealing with the stringent requirements of formal documentation. We’ll be honest, the work can be tough: you’ll be the lifeline for travelers in times of distress including medical crises or death of a family member. You’ll need to remain calm and professional as you walk people through the next steps and help them navigate their coverage.
Sound like the right fit for you? You could be a great addition to our growing Customer Support Team!
We’re hiring a class of three to begin training December 16, 2019. Apply today!
If you’ve got the goods, here’s the deal:
- Full Time Temporary Position, ending March 31, 2020. Potential to grow into a permanent position
- Must be available to work rotating shifts between 7:00 am and 1:00 am, Sunday to Saturday.
- Starting wage is $14.00 per hour.
- Paid training provided.
- Apply today at blueocean.ca/apply or bring your resume to our office and ask for Cheryl!
- You need to be able to successfully complete criminal record check
What we offer:
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support.
- Employee benefits, which include health, dental and vision.
- Bi-weekly and monthly staff events and seasonal employee appreciation events.
What you'll do:
- Provide customers with a superior experience by listening carefully and making good decisions to assist them effectively.
- Follow strict procedures for completing and logging transactions
- Be diplomatic and establish credibility and rapport with our customers.
What you'll likely have:
- Experience travelling and/or have worked in the insurance or healthcare industries.
- No fear of the unknown; the fact that no two calls are the same is exciting to you.
- Bilingual (French and English) customer service experience that allows you to remain calm and cool even in the toughest situations -nothing can throw you off your game.
- Attention to detail, thrive on staying organized, and diligent about fact checking.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply online at blueocean.ca/apply. Classes are filling up fast!
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/BlueOceanContactCenters