Program ManagerHalifax, NS, Canada
We’re looking for an adaptable and strategy-minded individual for a Program Manager position. Experience in contact center management and solid business acumen are an absolute must. This position reports to our Vice President of Operations and has responsibility for managing client relationships and programs – including all team members.
Are you the right fit for the role? You’ll have a proven record of success in managing contact center programs – or relevant applicable business experience. Not only will you have outstanding strategic thinking and leadership skills, your flexibility means you thrive in a nimble, entrepreneurial culture. While this position reports to one person, you will receive input from multiple directions and must be able to balance the requirements of many stakeholders. You will need to develop strong client relationships and foster a culture of collaboration to drive consistent delivery of results.
Your major responsibilities – elaborated below – will be to develop program strategy and drive its execution in the management of day-to-day operations on your team(s). You will also be responsible to mentor, manage, and develop succession plans for your direct reports. This position will begin in the New Year.
As a successful candidate, you will possess the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a contact center management role (either outsourced or in-house), or relevant management experience.
- An understanding of and/or experience with contact center KPIs, methodology, and metrics is required.
- Post-secondary education in related field or combination of education and work experience.
- Record of achievement in developing and executing business and people management strategies.
- Excellent business and financial analytical skills.
- Sound judgment; demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking in decision-making.
- Leadership, motivational, and coaching skills that result in teams with high engagement and positive retention records.
- Ability to quickly identify, organize, prioritize, delegate, and execute work processes to resolve program needs while being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Proven ability to collaborate with a variety of support services to achieve the right results.
Your major responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide leadership to optimize daily operations of complex client programs.
- Achieve service level targets, operational metrics, and client deliverables while meeting financial performance targets.
- Manage revenue and expense ratios to meet budget goals.
- Build and foster a strong strategic partnership with clients and stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyze existing business processes and reports to create increased efficiencies and provide client with valuable insight and learnings about their business.
- Effectively communicate and engage team members to meet or exceed targets.
- Collaborate with Blue Ocean Contact Centers’ management team and cross functional support teams (WFM, IT, HR, etc.) to achieve strategic goals.
- Prepare and present quarterly program reviews with client and other stakeholders.
- Be accountable for the overall success of the program and proactively identify risks and opportunities to ensure continued growth and success.
What we provide:
- Salary commensurate with experience, with option for RRSP matching.
- Paid vacation.
- Health, dental, and vision family benefits.
- Employee and family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support.
Please email your résumé and cover letter to Michelle MacFadgen (email@example.com). In the subject line of your email, please quote “Program Manager – your name”.