Backshift Cloud Communications Agent $15.00/hrHalifax, NS, Canada
Do you thrive on
routine work? Does crushing your to-do list bring you joy? Are you comfortable
with technical lingo? It might be you we’re looking for.
Our Client is a world
leader in machine generated data, and we’re launching a new team to keep their
Cloud Customers in the loop!
will be all about scheduling maintenance windows for customers’ tools and
sending the appropriate communications to affected customers. You’ll also
respond to customer’s technical requests, leveraging detailed process documents
to determine if the request is compatible with the products they use.
You might be right for
this role if the rule book is the first thing you grab when you open a new
board game. You appreciate organization and while you enjoy routine work, you’re
comfortable adapting to changes in process. You’ve got an aptitude for tech –
you might be a gamer – and you’re comfortable employing technical language.
Speaking of language, you’ve got solid writing skills and a commitment to
concise, clear communication.
We are hiring a
class of five to begin training on February 26, 2020. Apply Today!
Here’s the Deal:
- Full-time, year-round
- Rotating shifts falling between 9:00 pm and 9:00 am, Monday to Sunday
- A typical back shift schedule is four 10-hour shifts per week
- Starting hourly rate is $15.00
- Paid training starting February 26, 2020
What We Offer:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Free employee & family assistance program
for legal, financial, and health support
- Beautiful office space with loads of natural
light, multiple break rooms, internet and TVs
- Employee appreciation events, treat days, and
an amazing coffee program, ask us about them!
What You’ll Do
- Schedule windows and send communications for tool maintenance
- Assess technical compatibility of customer requests with their
- Respond to customer case inquiries regarding change requests
- Provide mass communications to customers regarding upcoming
emergency maintenance or routine upgrades
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Ability to stay engaged through repetitive tasks
- Adaptability to changing process
- Specialized tech knowledge not required, but aptitude for technical language is required
- Ability to follow detailed process and direction
- Good written communication skills
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please apply online at blueocean.ca/apply.
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!