Spanish Order Management Agent $15.50/hrHalifax, NS, Canada
We need dedicated, process-driven people for a position that offers professionalism, pride, and purpose!
Hyper-organized. A natural multitasker. Completely dedicated to professionalism. Do those three things describe you? If so, we’re offering meaningful work with plenty of opportunity for growth as part of our Order Management Team for the world leader in networking technology.
As a Spanish Order Management Agent, you’ll answer incoming calls, emails, and web-based inquiries from business customers and internal client resources like field engineers. Our team regularly performs near-miracles for organizations like Microsoft, the FBI, and Bank of America. If being a key liaison for organizations of that caliber sounds like just the right blend of challenging and exciting for you, you could be the perfect fit for our team.
This is the kind of work that adds valuable experience to your resume and offers multiple pathways to meaningful careers – both within Blue Ocean and with our clients. We believe that contact center jobs should be the gateway to greater things in your life, and not just the daily grind. Ready to take that next step?
We’re hiring three Spanish Order Management Agents starting February 26, 2020. Find out what makes Blue Ocean different: apply today!
Here’s the deal:
- It’s a full-time, year-round position with rotating shifts.
- Regular business hours; we are operational 7 days a week, between 8:00 am and 9:30 pm (subject to change based on the needs of the business).
- Please note that for one week in the spring and for two weeks in fall we provide extended coverage to 10:30 pm.
- Starting hourly rate is $15.50.
- You must be able to attend classroom training for five weeks.
What we offer:
- Health, dental, & vision benefits.
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support.
- Beautiful office space with loads of natural light, multiple break rooms, internet and TVs.
- Employee appreciation events, treat days, and an amazing coffee program, ask us about them!
What you'll do:
- Support external and internal clients by processing material and equipment replacements.
- Provide fast, friendly and effective service to our customers using critical thinking and a sense of urgency to resolve their problems.
- Follow highly detailed processes and policies; attention to detail and a commitment to “getting it right” are a must.
What you'll likely have:
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English and Spanish.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and maintain your cool in stressful situations.
- Excellent computer skills through a combination of training and/or experience.
- A collaborative “what-ever it takes” attitude, flexible work ethic, and a passion for resolving problems.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills for a highly professional business environment.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply online at blueocean.ca/apply.
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!