Technical Support Agent (Cloud Delivery) – US Passport Required $16.00/hr Halifax, NS, Canada
Note: This will be work-at-home position until the COVID-19 situation is resolved. When
life returns to normal, this job will be office-based. In order to work from
home, you will need hardwired internet with at least 30mbps download and 15mbps
We’re looking for a quick-thinking,
data-loving problem solver – with a U.S. Passport!
We are growing our Cloud Delivery
team, and we’re looking for an enthusiastic new team member who enjoys working
behind the scenes to provide a seamless customer experience! This is a very
dynamic role working with our client who is a leader in big data mining. You
will work closely behind the scenes to ensure new customers’ accounts are
properly created and tested before being deployed.
Are you right for our Cloud team? You might
be a good fit if your comfort zone is just over the edge of the horizon – you
embrace change and love the challenge of solving unique problems every day. You’re
a quick, analytical thinker, and troubleshooting comes naturally to you.
Navigating systems, researching issues, and handling the technical kinks that
inevitably arise – all within a tight timeframe and under deadline – is right
up your alley (and might even be your idea of a fun challenge!) Oh – and the
U.S. Passport thing: it’s a requirement for the role, so make sure you’ve got
one and it’s up to date before reading on.
If this sounds like you, apply today! Paid
training to begin first of June.
Here’s the deal:
- It’s a full-time job 75.0 hours bi-weekly, you’ll be
scheduled for 8-hour shifts
- Shifts will currently be Monday to Friday, 1:00pm to 9:00pm but
may expand to include weekends
- The hourly wage is $16.00
- This role requires the individual to hold a US Passport as they
will be working on US Government accounts
At Blue Ocean, we offer:
- Beautiful office space with loads of natural light, multiple
break rooms, internet and TVs
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal,
financial, and health support
- Employee appreciation events, treat days, and an amazing coffee
program, ask us about them!
- Health, dental, & vision benefits
What you'll do:
- Analyze Cloud orders and work collaboratively with other
functional teams to ensure that all products are delivered within agreed
- Run checks and quality control validations on cloud deals and
new cloud stacks prior to delivery
- Monitor all other cloud deployment work and provide input as
required on cloud architecture, fulfillment process, priority, etc.
- Monitor long-running customer orders and communicate with
internal cloud owners to coordinate extensions or shutdowns
What you'll need to succeed:
- You have exceptional communication skills - walking others
through steps and sharing and explaining product features and
functionality is your forte
- Aptitude for technical work – you can learn new technical
applications quickly and have a knack for quickly putting new skills to work
- Dedication to providing superior customer service to internal
- Ability to shift gears and focus is essential when supporting
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting,
problem solving, and problem resolution. Able to think outside the box.
a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!