Bilingual (French/ English) Airline Reservation Agent $15.00/hrBathurst, NB, Canada
Note: These will be work-at-home positions until the COVID-19 situation is resolved. When life returns to normal, these jobs will be office-based. In order to work from home, you will need hardwired internet with at least 30mbps download and 15mbps upload speed.
We’re looking for dedicated, bilingual problem solvers with an
interest in the Travel Industry
Proactive. Patient. If that, plus a sense of adventure and a bit of wanderlust
describes you – you might be exactly who we’re looking for. This position also
requires fluency in spoken French.
an Airline Reservations Agent, you’ll be providing support and assistance for
passengers of a premier air carrier serving Northern Canada. Passengers range
from seasoned business travelers to folks using air travel for the first time,
so you’ve got to be adaptable and sensitive to a broad range of experiences. To
be a great fit for this role you need absolutely exceptional communication
skills: you are an excellent listener and you pick up on a customer’s sense of
urgency or concern – even if the cues are very subtle. You are a natural helper
and will always go the extra step to find the right solution for your customer.
You’re kind, reassuring, and are able to put yourself in someone else’s shoes.
To top it off: you work well in busy environments and stay cool and collected
like a role that would let you shine? Read on for details
Here’s the Deal
- Full time, year-round positions
- 8-hour shifts between 7:30am – 12:00am and Sunday to Saturday
- Starting bilingual (French/English) hourly rate is $15.00
- Paid training starting mid August , 2020!
What We Offer
- Totally remote hiring and training process – plus we can set you
up to work from home
- Employee Benefits, including health, dental, and life insurance
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial,
and health support
What You’ll Do
- Resolve issues and answer questions about Airline services from
business and leisure travelers
- Help customers to plan and book reservations for both scheduled
and chartered flights
- Provide friendly, helpful service while navigating Airline
policies and procedures to find appropriate solutions for your customers
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Fluency in spoken and written English, and spoken French
- Top-of-the-line communication skills with an emphasis on active
- Willingness to think outside of the box and find creative
- Strong basic computer skills: competent and comfortable using
Microsoft operating system, comfortable navigating new websites, and able to
easily learn new systems
- Ability to successfully complete a criminal record check
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply online at blueocean.ca/apply.
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!