Customer Success Specialist (Salaried Position)Halifax, NS, Canada
Note: These will be work-at-home positions until the COVID-19 situation is resolved. When life returns to normal, these jobs will be office-based. In order to work from home, you will need hardwired internet with at least 30mbps download and 15mbps upload speed.
Seeking flexible, motivated people-person who loves to talk tech!
As a Customer Success Specialist, you’ll represent a world leader in machine generated data: Our client’s technology is used by 92 of the Fortune 100 companies! The CSS team guides our client’s top customers to achieve their strategic objectives and maximize the value of their investment. You’ll have your own roster of clients to support and will work directly with the senior decision makers at some of the most well-known companies in the world.
Big responsibility? Totally. Big opportunity? You tell us. How does launching your career in enterprise software supporting some of the worlds’ most recognized brands sound?
Is it you we’re looking for? You’re confident, curious, and a natural problem solver. You think on your feet and you love to help people navigate a challenge. Targets and deadlines don’t intimidate you – you’re a self starter with exceptional time management skills. You’re comfortable and confident in the world of IT and Data – you might have formal education in a tech field – and you’re passionate about showing others the value of the tech you love. On top of all that, you’ve got the communication and relationship building skills to show your work to major players across industries and help them achieve their business objectives.
Here’s the deal:
- Full-time (40 hours/week) with 8-hour shifts between 9:00 am and 10:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Flexibility in when you work is required and managing your own schedule is a big part of the job
- Salary commensurate with experience. Starting salary is $38,000 (that's about $19.50/hour) , with option for RRSP matching. You’ll also have paid vacation and health, dental, vision family benefits
- Position available mid July
- Training is a combination of shadowing a current CSS and completing self-paced and instructor-led online training
- Bonus: you’ll have the ability to complete thousands of dollars of courses for free! Talk about a résumé boost!
What we offer:
- Totally remote hiring and training process- plus we can set you up to work from home
- Employee Benefits, including health, dental and life insurance
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain a relationship with each client in your portfolio. You’ll do this through regularly scheduled meetings and communication
- Create success plans for your clients to help them achieve their business objectives
- Identify opportunities to drive product adoption and improvements with your clients
- Lead reviews of executive dashboards, KPIs, contribute to periodic stakeholder meetings, and deliver program status updates
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the platform and future products
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality with the information you learn
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Demonstrated aptitude for working in tech. IT diploma, Computer Science or Business degree, or equivalent work experience is a huge asset and preferred
- Passion for technology and motivation to continuously learn
- Experience in a client-facing role that includes relationship management, customer success, sales, or customer service at the B2B level
- Big picture thinking and self-motivation
- Confidence and professionalism to communicate directly with senior stakeholders including Senior Vice Presidents and Chief Information Officers of multinational organizations. Obviously, this requires excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- The ability to manage your time in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and requirements on your time and the ability to adjust priorities on the fly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to identify the right resources to resolve to problems
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!