Membership Service Agent $14.00/hrHalifax, NS, Canada
Note: These will be work-at-home positions until the COVID-19 situation is resolved. When life returns to normal, these jobs will be office-based. In order to work from home, you will need hardwired internet with at least 30mbps download and 15mbps upload speed.
Howdy Sports Fans! We’ve Got Jobs You Could Totally Ace.
Our client is one of the world’s foremost tennis organizations, dedicated to promoting the development and growth of sport. Our job is to help foster our customers’ love of the sport at every level!
You’ll love this role if you understand passion for sport – as a fan or a player, you totally get the dedication that comes with the territory. You’re a natural helper and a total people-person who loves to find solutions for people in need: helping a frantic parent get their child registered for a tennis tournament, or getting a tennis club administrator squared away with their new program software are missions you can get behind! ESPN is probably one of your go-to channels, whether you’re an avid tennis fan or an all-around sports-lover willing to learn more: chatting about Wimbledon or the US Open (and maybe scoring some cool tennis swag) as part of your day job sounds pretty dreamy.
Sound like a job you could smash? Read on for details:
Here’s the Deal
- Full time, year-round position
- 8-hour rotating shifts falling between 10:00 am-12:00 am Monday to Friday, and between 11:00 am-7:30 pm Saturday & Sunday
- Starting hourly rate is $14.00/hr
- Paid training starting July 22, 2020
What We Offer:
- Totally remote hiring and training process- plus we can set you up to work from home
- Employee Benefits, including health, dental, and life insurance
- Free employee & family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support
What You’ll Do
- Be an ambassador for the organization’s brand and the sport of tennis, delivering a consistently positive experience for customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns via phone, email, and chat media
- Assist customers in registering / renewing memberships and signing up for tournaments or other events
- Assist Tennis Providers in using the organization’s technology to set up and organize their programs
- Be a knowledgeable source for customer questions regarding organization policies, programs, and events
- Find opportunities for customers to add value to their membership or their gameplay
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Passion for sport as a fan or a player, enthusiasm to learn about tennis is essential; experience with tennis is an asset
- Solid web-navigation skills and the ability to switch between various web-based platforms easily
- Aptitude for minor tech troubleshooting – If you know how to clear cache and cookies, you’re set
- Ability to tackle challenges with a positive, solutions-focused approach
- Friendly, “talk-to-anyone” attitude and a love of helping others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!