Cloud Communications Agent $14.00/hrHalifax, NS, Canada
Note: These will be
work-at-home positions until the COVID-19 situation is resolved. When life
returns to normal, these jobs will be office-based. In order to work from home,
you will need hardwired internet with at least 30mbps download and 15mbps upload
Do you thrive on
routine work? Does crushing your to-do list bring you joy? Are you comfortable
with technical lingo? It might be you we’re looking for.
Our Client is a world
leader in machine generated data, and we’re launching a new team to keep their
Cloud Customers in the loop!
Your day-to-day will
be all about scheduling maintenance windows for customers’ tools and sending
the appropriate communications to affected customers. You’ll also respond to
customer’s technical requests, leveraging detailed process documents to
determine if the request is compatible with the products they use.
You might be right for
this role if the rule book is the first thing you grab when you open a new
boardgame. You appreciate organization and while you enjoy routine work, you’re
comfortable adapting to changes in process. You’ve got an aptitude for tech –
you might be a gamer – and you’re comfortable employing technical language.
Speaking of language, you’ve got solid writing skills and a commitment to
concise, clear communication.
We are hiring a
class of eight to begin training on July 27, 2020. Apply Today!
Here’s the Deal:
- Full-time, year-round
- 8-hour rotating shifts falling between 7:00 am and 11:00 pm, Monday
- Starting hourly rate is $14.00
- Paid training starting July 27, 2020
What We Offer:
- Totally remote hiring and training process-
plus we can set you up to work from home
- Employee Benefits, including health, dental,
and life insurance
- Free employee & family assistance program
for legal, financial, and health support
What You’ll Do
- Schedule windows and send communications for tool maintenance
- Assess technical compatibility of customer requests with their
- Respond to customer case inquiries regarding change requests
- Provide mass communications to customers regarding upcoming
emergency maintenance or routine upgrades
What You’ll Need to
- Ability to
stay engaged through repetitive tasks
to changing process
tech knowledge not required, but aptitude for technical language is required
- Ability to
follow detailed process and direction
written communication skills
If you’d like to be
considered for this position, please apply online at blueocean.ca/apply.
For a preview of
life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!