Seasonal Customer Service Agent $14.00/hrHalifax, NS, Canada
Note: These will be work-at-home positions until the COVID-19 situation is resolved. When life returns to normal, these jobs will be office-based. In order to work from home, you will need hardwired internet with at least 30mbps download and 15mbps upload speed.
We’re hiring customer service pros for seasonal work!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of barbecues and pressure
washers sold at Canadian Tire stores across the country. With the beautiful summer weather, we’re adding reinforcements to support our team.
“Some Assembly Required.” Do those words strike fear into your
heart or do you welcome the challenge? If it’s the latter, you might be the
right fit for this job! You’ll need to welcome the challenge of learning
several products – and their manuals – inside and out: written instructions and
diagrams alike are totally your happy place. You’ll need zen-like patience to
walk customers through assembly and troubleshooting – plus tip-top customer
service skills to navigate the ins and outs of their product warranties.
The expected duration of this work is August to October, but there
is a possibility the work will extend beyond that time.
Interested? Read on for details!
Here’s the Deal:
- It’s a full-time job. You’ll be
scheduled 8-hour shifts, between the hours of 8:00 am and 11:00 pm, Monday
- This is a seasonal position from August
to October with the possibility of extension or transfer to one of our
- Starting hourly rate $14.00/hr.
- You need to be available to
attend the two-week classroom (paid) training starting August 12, 2020.
- Totally remote hiring and training process- plus we can set you up to work from home
- Employee Benefits, including health, dental, and life insurance
- Free employee & family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support
What You’ll Do:
- Assist customers with issues and
inquiries surrounding their products
- Resolve challenging situations
while balancing client process and customer experience
- Perform other duties or tasks as
assigned to support the needs of the team/company
What You’ll Need
- A natural inclination to help
- Ability to decipher instructions,
diagrams, and to explain them to other people
- Pride in delivering excellent
- Excellent written and verbal
- Competency with basic tech:
switching between multiple browsers and learning to use new software
programs is no problem
- Reliability and commitment to
you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply online
a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!