Work-at-Home Customer Service (Online Grocery) $14.00/hr
Looking for full time employment without stepping outside your door?
You can work from home no matter where you live in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick (as long, as you have great internet connection)!
We’re putting out a call for dedicated customer service pros to handle the complaint line for one of New York’s coolest eComm companies. Real talk: you’ve got to be resilient and upbeat in the face of a challenge, and totally committed to finding a solution no matter how tough the dilemma – and all in a “New York minute.”
The upshot? If you’re a natural helper and not afraid of a challenge, you could be the voice of one of the freshest brands in NYC. Our client is fanatically dedicated to top tier customer care: You’ll get the call (or email, or chat) when things go wrong, but you’ll be truly empowered to make it right for your customer. You’ll have a robust support team behind you, so you can jump right into rescue mode and assure your customer “I can fix that for you!” It won’t always be easy, but at the end of the day you’ll be the hero who helped someone get a meal on their table. And that feels pretty good.
We're hiring a class of five to begin training on October 27, 2020. Find out what makes Blue Ocean different: apply today!
Here’s the Deal:
- Full-time, year-round position
- You’ll be scheduled for rotating shifts. The program is open from 7:30 am and 1:30 am, Sunday to Saturday so your schedule will include some late nights and some weekends. Ask our recruiters about the details and typical schedules
- Work from Home – we provide the equipment
- Starting hourly rate is $14.00
- Paid training (10 days) provided – train at home in our virtual classroom!
What We Offer:
- Totally remote hiring and training process – plus we can set you up to work from home
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support
- Health, dental, & vision benefits
What You'll Do:
- Execute on our client’s promise of “We Make Great Food Easy to Get.” If something goes wrong, then we fix it! You need to be creative in finding a solution for every customer who calls, emails, or initiates a chat looking for help
- Handle difficult customers professionally and with empathy in order to retain and repair the relationship with the customers
- Remain calm and stay cool under pressure to deescalate any challenging situation
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience and/or natural aptitude for resolving customer questions quickly and effectively through empathy, supportiveness, and concern for the customer
- Confidence using a computer (windows operating system, internet, and email) and comfortable doing some basic troubleshooting
- A strong work ethic and collaborative approach to teamwork. You’re not afraid to work hard and to help out wherever you’re needed
- Flexibility to deal with changing shift schedules and changing tasks within those shifts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – you care about grammar and punctuation
Work At Home Requirements: you must have reliable, fast internet
- Hardwired connection (no Wi-Fi)
- Minimum 30mbps download speed
- Minimum 15mbps upload speed
Fora preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!