Bilingual (French/English) Customer Loyalty Agent $16.50/hrHalifax, NS, Canada
Note: These will be work-at-home positions
until the COVID-19 situation is resolved. When life returns to normal, these
jobs will be office-based. In order to work from home, you will need hardwired
internet with at least 30mbps download and 15mbps upload speed.
We’re looking for
customer service experts to deliver top-tier care and build loyalty for
Our client is a leader
in building loyalty for globally recognized brands through innovative loyalty
programs and memorable customer experiences. As a Customer Loyalty Agent,
you’ll be fielding interactions from customers about the loyalty program
they’re enrolled in. From points balance and redemption, to site navigation or
account inquiries: you’re there to educate, support, and most of all, be an
ambassador for the program’s brand.
You might be a good fit
for this role if: You understand the important role loyalty plays for a brand:
you probably participate in at least a couple of loyalty programs and you might
be just a little obsessive about checking your points balance. You can totally
relate to someone’s panic over missing their rewards and you’d love the
opportunity to help solve that problem. You take pride in delivering an
exceptional experience, and you have an eye for details – you know that the
little things count! Plus, you love the idea of representing brands with
Here’s the Deal
- Full time, year-round positions
- You'll be scheduled for rotating shifts. The program is open from 9:00am – 11:00pm, Monday to Friday and 9:00am – 7:00pm
on Saturday, closed on Sundays.
- Starting hourly rate is $16.50
- Training class starting October 2020!
What We Offer
- Totally remote hiring
and training process- plus we can set you up to work from home
- Employee Benefits,
including health, dental, and life insurance
- Free employee &
family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support
What You’ll Do
- Assist customers with all aspects of their
loyalty programs including balance inquiries, navigation help, and account
- Educate customers about the benefits of program
- Be an enthusiastic ambassador for the program’s
What You’ll Need to
- Excellent written and verbal communication
skills in both English and French
- Ability to multitask and work across a variety
- Total dedication to professionalism and
delivering a white-glove level of service
- Open-minded attitude toward feedback and
coaching – you want to succeed!
If you are interested in being considered for
this position, please apply online at blueocean.ca/apply.
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check
out our Facebook page!