Customer Success Advocate (salaried position)Halifax, NS, Canada
Note: These will be work-at-home positions until the COVID-19 situation is resolved. When life returns to normal, these jobs will be office-based. In order to work from home, you will need hardwired internet with at least 30mbps download and 15mbps upload speed.
We’re looking for proactive customer service experts with an interest in the world of enterprise software
As a Customer Success Advocate, you’ll be providing support and guidance to a dedicated roster of customers for one of the world’s leaders in machine generated data. Your work will be a balance of proactive customer support based on factors like overall account health or scheduled check-ins and handling incoming contacts from customers on your roster who need real-time assistance. You’ll be working with your customers to develop success plans to drive adoption of client products and ensure they have the support they need for the products they already have in place.
Interested? You might be right for this role if your communication skills are top-tier – that’s written and verbal! You’re a self starter with great time management skills – and you’re flexible: you know that providing the best experience means being ready to change your focus quickly when needed. You’re also curious, resourceful, and not afraid to search out answers when you need them.
We're hiring a class of five to begin training on February 16, 2021.
Here’s the deal:
- Full-time position with various shifts between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Annual salary of $36,000 plus option for RSP matching, family health benefits, 3 weeks paid vacation
- You’ll receive a laptop and monitors to be able to work from home
- Bonus: you’ll have the ability to complete thousands of dollars of courses for free! Talk about a résumé boost!
What we offer:
- Totally remote hiring and training process- plus we can set up to work from home
- Employee Benefits, including health, dental, and life insurance
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial and health support
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain a relationship with each client in your roster via scheduled check-ins, as required by account health indicators, or incoming contacts who need real time assistance
- Navigate and adapt resources and knowledge base to provide customers with appropriate digital content to assist with their inquiry or issue
- Create success plans for your clients to help them achieve their business objectives
- Perform outbound follow up to clients regarding digitally delivered content
- Use judgement to identify opportunities to pull in a SME (Subject Matter Expert) to help drive adoption
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the platform and future products
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in a client-facing role that includes relationship management, customer success, sales, or customer service at the B2B level or in an IT setting
- Drive to create exceptional customer experiences
- Ability to switch between self-directed tasks and scheduled work
- Ability to understand advanced technology and motivation to continuously learn
- Big picture thinking and experience in a role with personal accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!