Work-At-Home Airline Reservation Agent $14.00/hr
Work from home & gain experience in the travel industry: the
best of both worlds!
Proactive. Patient. If that, plus a sense of adventure and a bit of wanderlust
describes you – you might be exactly who we’re looking for.
an Airline Reservations Agent, you’ll be providing support and assistance for
passengers of a premier air carrier serving Northern Canada. Passengers range
from seasoned business travelers to folks using air travel for the first time,
so you’ve got to be adaptable and sensitive to a broad range of experiences. To
be a great fit for this role you need absolutely exceptional communication
skills: you are an excellent listener and you pick up on a customer’s sense of
urgency or concern – even if the cues are very subtle. You are a natural helper
and will always go the extra step to find the right solution for your customer.
You’re kind, reassuring, and are able to put yourself in someone else’s shoes.
To top it off: you work well in busy environments and stay cool and collected
under pressure. And since this is a work-from-home job, you’ve got to be a
self-starter who can stay on task.
five agents starting May 4, 2021. Find
out what makes Blue Ocean different: apply today!
like a role that would let you shine? Read on for details
Here’s the Deal
- Full time, year-round, work-from-home positions
- 8-hour shifts between 7:30am – 12:00am and Sunday to Saturday
- Starting hourly rate is $14.00
- Paid training starts May 4, 2021!
What We Offer
- Totally remote: hiring, training, and work are all done from your
home! We can set you up with all of the equipment needed, too!
- Employee Benefits, including health, dental, and life insurance
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial,
and health support
What You’ll Do
- Resolve issues and answer questions about Airline services from
business and leisure travelers
- Help customers to plan and book reservations for both scheduled
and chartered flights
- Provide friendly, helpful service while navigating Airline
policies and procedures to find appropriate solutions for your customers
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Top-of-the-line communication skills with an emphasis on active
- Willingness to think outside of the box and find creative
- Strong basic computer skills: competent and comfortable using
Microsoft operating system, comfortable navigating new websites, and able to
easily learn new systems
- Ability to successfully complete a criminal record check
Work At Home Requirements: you must have reliable, fast
- Hardwired connection (no Wi-Fi)
- Minimum 30mbps download speed
- Minimum 15mbps upload speed
We would like to thank you for taking the
time to apply to Blue Ocean. We are overwhelmed with many candidates and only
those moving forward will be contacted.
Our intention is to be an actively anti-racist
organization and our goal is to provide a work environment that creates a sense
of belonging for all people no matter their race, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, or family status. If that doesn’t align with who you are, we
encourage you to look elsewhere for work.
a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!