Customer Success Advocate (salaried position, remote)
We’re looking for proactive customer
service experts with an interest in the world of enterprise software
As a Customer Success Advocate, you’ll be
providing support and guidance to a dedicated roster of customers for one of the
world’s leaders in machine generated data. Your work will be a balance of
proactive customer support based on factors like overall account health or
scheduled check-ins and handling incoming contacts from customers on your
roster who need real-time assistance. You’ll be working with your customers to
develop success plans to drive adoption of client products and ensure they have
the support they need for the products they already have in place.
Interested? You might be right for this
role if your communication skills are top-tier – that’s written and verbal!
You’re a self starter with great time management skills – and you’re flexible:
you know that providing the best experience means being ready to change your
focus quickly when needed. You’re also curious, resourceful, and not afraid to
search out answers when you need them.
hiring a class of four to begin training on May 10, 2021.
- Full-time with 8-hour shifts between
9:00 am and 9:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Annual salary of $36,000 plus option
for RSP matching, family health benefits, 3 weeks paid vacation
- You’ll receive a laptop and monitors
to be able to work from home
- Bonus: you’ll have the ability to
complete thousands of dollars of courses for free! Talk about a résumé
- Build and maintain a relationship
with each client in your roster via scheduled check-ins, as required by
account health indicators, or incoming contacts who need real time
- Navigate and adapt resources
and knowledge base to provide customers with appropriate digital content to
assist with their inquiry or issue
- Create success plans for your
clients to help them achieve their business objectives
- Perform outbound follow up to clients
regarding digitally delivered content
- Use judgement to identify
opportunities to pull in a SME (Subject Matter Expert) to help drive
- Maintain current functional and
technical knowledge of the platform and future products
need to succeed:
- Experience in a client-facing role
that includes relationship management, customer success, sales, or
customer service at the B2B level or in an IT setting
- Drive to create exceptional customer
- Ability to switch between
self-directed tasks and scheduled work
- Ability to understand advanced
technology and motivation to continuously learn
- Big picture thinking and experience
in a role with personal accountability
- Excellent written and verbal
- We’re a Halifax headquartered, Atlantic Canada owned company in business since ‘94
- We’ve got offices in Halifax, NS and Bathurst, NB – but since March 2020 over 80% of our people are working from home
- Engagement is our top priority: annual surveys and an employee-led council are key in our decisions
- Looking for growth opportunities? We got ‘em: in 2020, over 100 people were promoted to new positions
- Nothing stands in the way of our employee events: we’ve spent the last year perfecting our virtual and socially distanced get togethers – watch parties, trivia, even a drive-in movie night!
like to thank you for taking the time to apply to Blue Ocean. We are
overwhelmed with many candidates and only those moving forward will be
Our intention is to be an actively anti-racist
organization and our goal is to provide a work environment that creates a sense
of belonging for all people no matter their race, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, or family status. If that doesn’t align with who you are, we
encourage you to look elsewhere for work.
preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!