Seasonal Customer Service Agent $14.50/hrHalifax, NS, Canada
Note: These will
be work-at-home positions until the COVID-19 situation is resolved. When life
returns to normal, these jobs will be office-based. In order to work from home,
you will need hardwired internet with at least 30mbps download and 15mbps
Travel-Savvy Customer Service Pros for Seasonal Work!
Looking for a
great summer job? Help folks make their Atlantic Canadian summer plans perfect!
As a Reservation Agent, you’ll be helping people book travel between New
Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and PEI on our client’s network of Ferry Boats.
If you’re the one
your friends rely on to plan and organize trips – right down to itineraries and
spreadsheets – and nothing quite brings you joy like a perfectly-executed
agenda, we’re looking for you! You’ll also need to be dedicated to providing a
great customer experience, a great multi-tasker, and comfortable learning new
Sound good? Read
on for details!
We're hiring a class of four to begin training on May 3, 2021
Here’s the deal:
- This is a full-time position
(37.5 hours/week). You’ll be scheduled 8-hour shifts, between the hours of
8:00 am and 1:00 am, Monday to Sunday
- This is a seasonal position from May to end of August with the possibility of extension or transfer to one of our
- Starting wage rate is $14.50/hour
- Training starts May 3, 2021!
At Blue Ocean, we offer:
- Totally remote hiring and training process – plus we can set you
up to work from home
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial,
and health support
- Referral bonus programs
What you’ll do:
- Provide telephone and e-mail
support for a broad range of customers
- Quickly and effectively assess
and resolve challenging situations following well-defined guidelines and
- Provide customers with a great
service experience by listening carefully to them and providing
information/solutions to their concerns
- Achieve targets; booking travel
on the ferries
What you’ll likely
- Total reliability, a collaborative "what-ever it takes"
attitude, and a solid work ethic
- Professional communication skills
and the ability to support upset customers while demonstrating patience
- Great problem-solving and
- Great customer service skills
with the ability to manage customer expectations, establishing credibility
and rapport with customers
- Strong computer skills. Using
email and the Internet are like breathing to you
We would like to
thank you for taking the time to apply to Blue Ocean. We are overwhelmed with
many candidates and only those moving forward will be contacted.
Our intention is to be an actively anti-racist
organization and our goal is to provide a work environment that creates a sense
of belonging for all people no matter their race, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, or family status. If that doesn’t align with who you are, we
encourage you to look elsewhere for work.
a preview of life at Blue Ocean, checkout our Facebook page!