Seasonal Customer Service Agent $14.50/hr
Note: These will be work-at-home positions until the COVID-19 situation is resolved. When life returns to normal, these jobs will be office-based. In order to work from home, you will need hardwired internet with at least 30mbps download and 15mbps upload speed.
We’re hiring customer service pros for seasonal work!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of barbecues and pressure washers sold at Canadian Tire stores across the country. With summer right around the corner (whether it feels like it or not!) we’re adding reinforcements to support team.
“Some Assembly Required.” Do those words strike fear into your heart or do you welcome the challenge? If it’s the latter, you might be the right fit for this job! You’ll need to welcome the challenge of learning several products – and their manuals – inside and out: written instructions and diagrams alike are totally your happy place. You’ll need zen-like patience to walk customers through assembly and troubleshooting – plus tip-top customer service skills to navigate the ins and outs of their product warranties.
The expected duration of this work is May to September, but there is a possibility the work will extend beyond that time.
Interested? Read on for details!
We are hiring a class of eight to begin training on May 25, 2021. Apply Today!
Here’s the Deal:
- It’s a full-time job. You’ll be scheduled 8-hour shifts, between the hours of 8:00 am and 1:00 am, Monday to Sunday
- This is a seasonal position from May to September with the possibility of extension or transfer to one of our year-round positions
- The hourly rate is $14.50
- You need to be available to attend the two-week virtual classroom (paid) training starting May 25, 2021
What We Offer:
- Totally remote hiring and training process – plus we can set you up to work from home
- Free employee and family assistance program for legal, financial, and health support
- Referral bonus programs
What You’ll Do:
- Assist customers with issues and inquiries surrounding their products
- Resolve challenging situations while balancing client process and customer experience
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned to support the needs of the team/company
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- A natural inclination to help others
- Ability to decipher instructions, diagrams, and to explain them to other people
- Pride in delivering excellent customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency with basic tech: switching between multiple browsers and learning to use new software programs is no problem
- Reliability and commitment to your work
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to Blue Ocean. We are overwhelmed with many candidates and only those moving forward will be contacted.
Our intention is to be an actively anti-racist organization and our goal is to provide a work environment that creates a sense of belonging for all people no matter their race, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or family status. If that doesn’t align with who you are, we encourage you to look elsewhere for work.
For a preview of life at Blue Ocean, check out our Facebook page!