Entry Level Tech Support (Data Intelligence) $15.50/hr
Note: These will be work-at-home positions until the COVID-19 situation is resolved. When life returns to normal, these jobs will be office-based. In order to work from home, you will need hardwired internet with at least30mbps download and 15mbps upload speed.
We’re looking for tech-minded problem solvers who don’t back down from a challenge!
Our client is a leader in big-data mining, and as part of our tech support team you’ll work directly with their customers. This is a dynamic role that requires flawless multitasking as you interface with support engineers and customers to troubleshoot and resolve basic tech support issues. You’ll have the opportunity to pursue tech courses and certification as part of this role.
How do you know you’re the right fit? First of all, your comfort zone is the unknown: new, unique errors don’t scare you – they speak to you! You love the thrill of working through a problem and ironing out all the technical kinks. Not only that, you thrive on showing others “how-to” and love the satisfaction of knowing you’ve helped someone solve their problem.
Here’s the deal:
- This is a full-time, permanent position
- Rotating shifts falling between 7:00 am and 11:00 pm, Sunday to Saturday. Your shift rotation will include nights and weekends.
- Starting hourly rate is $15.50
- Paid training starts November 10, 2021
What we offer:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- Life Insurance
- Group RSP with matching contribution options
- Free Employee & Family Assistance Program for legal, financial, and health support
What you'll do:
- Provide phone and email tech support to enterprise-level customers
- Follow customer cases through to resolution or until they require escalation
- Proactively each out to customers regarding upgrades
What you'll likely have:
- Aptitude for working with tech: you likely have some formal education or work experience in a technology field
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving & resource navigation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success in a B2B customer service role
- High level of attention to detail
Our intention is to be an actively anti-racist organization and our goal is to provide a work environment that creates a sense of belonging for all people no matter their race, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or family status. If that doesn’t align with who you are, we encourage you to look elsewhere for work.