Customer Success Advocate (salaried position, remote)
We’re looking for proactive customer service experts with an interest in the world of enterprise software
As a Customer Success Advocate, you’ll be providing support and guidance to a dedicated roster of customers for one of the world’s leaders in machine generated data. Your work will be a balance of proactive customer support based on factors like overall account health or scheduled check-ins and handling incoming contacts from customers on your roster who need real-time assistance. You’ll be working with your customers to develop success plans to drive adoption of client products and ensure they have the support they need for the products they already have in place.
Interested? You might be right for this role if your communication skills are top-tier – that’s written and verbal! You’re a self starter with great time management skills – and you’re flexible: you know that providing the best experience means being ready to change your focus quickly when needed. You’re also curious, resourceful, and not afraid to search out answers when you need them.
We're hiring 5 CSAs to begin training on July 20, 2022!
Here’s The Deal:
- Full-time, permanent Work at Home salaried position.
- You must be available to work between the hours of 9:00 am and 9:00 pm Atlantic time, Monday to Friday. Flexibility is required as your roster of clients could be in different time zones.
- Annual salary of $37,000 plus option for RSP matching, family health benefits, 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Earn up to 5% of your salary in yearly performance incentives!
- To work from home, you will need hardwired internet with at least 30mbps download and 15mbps upload speed.
- Bonus: you’ll have the ability to complete thousands of dollars of courses for free! Talk about a résumé boost!
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain a relationship with each client in your roster via scheduled check-ins, as required by account health indicators, or incoming contacts who need real time assistance.
- Navigate and adapt resources and knowledge base to provide customers with appropriate digital content to assist with their inquiry or issue.
- Create success plans for your clients to help them achieve their business objectives.
- Perform outbound follow up to clients regarding digitally delivered content.
- Use judgement to identify opportunities to pull in a SME (Subject Matter Expert) to help drive adoption.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the platform and future products.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Experience in a client-facing role that includes relationship management, customer success, sales, or customer service at the B2B level or in an IT setting.
- Drive to create exceptional customer experiences.
- Ability to switch between self-directed tasks and scheduled work.
- Big picture thinking and experience in a role with personal accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- We’re a Halifax headquartered, Atlantic Canada owned company in business since ‘94.
- We’ve got offices in Halifax, NS and Bathurst, NB – but since March 2020 over 80% of our people are working from home.
- Engagement is our top priority: annual surveys and an employee-led council are key in our decisions.
- Nothing stands in the way of our employee events: we’ve spent the last year perfecting our virtual and socially distanced get togethers – watch parties, trivia, even a drive-in movie night!
Our intention is to be an actively anti-racist organization and our goal is to provide a work environment that creates a sense of belonging for all people no matter their race, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or family status. If that doesn’t align with who you are, we encourage you to look elsewhere for work.